Help
lexigame.com the home of unique word games

Lexigame Community
June 24, 2017, 10:00:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with email, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Something weird happening with 'List by plays'  (Read 318 times)
blackrockrose
Neophyte

Muswellbrook, Australia

View Profile
« on: March 21, 2017, 08:29:51 AM »

Hi Alan

I decided to switch to www.chihuahua-puzzle.com after reading the discussions about security. My profile was still automatically logged in at the alternative site, but for some reason  'List by plays' was not operating. I clicked the red 'List by plays' option, and the box containing the word list popped up as normal. However, when I clicked the 'x' in the top right corner to close the box, the site switched back to "Not secure chi.lexigame.com". I tried this several times with exactly the same result.

Do I need to clear cookies, or is it something else?

Regards,

Rosetta
Alan W
Administrator
Eulexic

Melbourne, Australia

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 04:04:43 PM »

That's puzzling, Rosetta. The only thing I can think of that might be a factor is that people have had difficulties if Chihuahua is open in another browser tab. Admittedly, this didn't cause the sort of problem you describe, but I'm grasping at straws! Try shutting down any tabs containing Chi, then in a new tab go directly to https://www.chihuahua-puzzle.com/ and see how that works out.

Alan Walker
Creator of Lexigame websites
blackrockrose
Neophyte

Muswellbrook, Australia

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 04:13:47 PM »

Thank you Alan.

As you suggested, it's perfectly fine if I go straight to https://www.chihuahua-puzzle.com/ without visiting Not secure chi.lexigame.com first.

Problem solved.  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: